Note: These are indicative, you're allowed to pick topics and domains in which you can bring solutions.
1. The event is open to startups & individual innovators (intending to create startup).
2. A maximum of 5 people can be part of team
3. The idea must have an "Indian language" translation component.
4. The team shortlisted for Hackathon should participate in pre Hackathon workshop
5. The winning teams must attend the idea shaping workshop to claim the prize (post hackathon)
6. The teams must pitch the idea at pre-hackathon workshop
7. The teams must demo the working prototype to the panel for final evaluation.
8. The team shall take responsibility for any IP violation
9. The team shall be competent to understand NLP technologies and implement solutions using the APIs provided by IIITH.
10. The team shall get their own computers/laptops and host the solutions at their own cost.
11. IIITH shall provide the access to the Language technology APIs and the orientation to the teams. No other computing resources will be provided except for the ones needed to run IIITH tech engines somoothly.
12. Teams can leverage APIs of other providers like Google, Amazon , Microsoft at their own cost